Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer Fun



I figured this photo was appropriate. It's funny how much time I spend photographing animals. I love the challenge....sometimes. This is Ruby to all of you who don't know. She is pretty much the sweetest dog ever. She is my sister-in-law's dog. At least, until somebody else gives her attention She's kind of easy. I'm sure she will some day make another cameo in the blog.

It's supposed to be hot and humid here. I know that I'm planning on finding some water to immerse myself in this weekend! We are thinking Whitewater State Park. Should be some fun times! I don't know if Tiff and I are going to be able to squeeze some fireworks in on Sunday night or not, hopefully, that's a blog post by itself!

Whatever your plans, I hope everyone gets to spend some time with family or friends, whichever you prefer!

No comments: