Friday, March 13, 2009

We all need a little help

I didn't know if I was going to get one of these in this week! This week has been CRAZY! I have been preparing for a show and a job possibility. The job possibility ended up being an offer. I was hired by Morrie's automotive group, along with two other photographers, to photograph all the cars in their inventory and then once that is finished continue to photograph all the cars new cars that come in. What a relief it is, to have reliable work in the present climate. I'm really thankful.

For all you other photographers out there, I would have never gotten this job without networking! I was recommended for the job by Jason Gallus, another photographer in the area and for that I will be forever grateful! Also I've always been somebody who is more than willing to help out a friend or colleague, it was amazing to have him take time out of his busy schedule to help the myriad of questions I've been shooting his way since I've been home. All this does, is reinforce my attitude about helping out people who come to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nate! Good to hear you got something good out of it :)
Good luck and have fun shooting!