Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Logo!



After considerably too much time, it is FINALLY time to show everyone my new logo! I am now trying to incorporate my logo into any and every thing that has to do with my business. You'll notice some changes on my blog, website, and about everything else that I have had previously to make things current and cohesive.

Branding is really important now days. You want people to look at any part of your business and get a feel for who you are. The number one way to do this is with a logo. Your logo should communicate who you are, what kind of work you are presenting, and it should appeal to your target market.

I tried to make my own logo for MONTHS. Somehow, the right one always escaped me. Finally after more hours than I care to admit I hired a friend of mine, Arno Enzerink, to design my logo. Let me tell you one thing graphic designers deserve every penny they earn. They have to do a lot of revisions! At least in my case. I am still amazed that I spent all this time and couldn't come up with anything, but Arno could come up with my logo after a few questions and a few weeks. Amazing.... just goes to show you I am not a graphic designer.

Thanks again Arno!

No comments: