Monday, January 19, 2009

Candids







I am starting to become a closet fan of candid photography. We'll see what happens with my upcoming weddings but for this wedding, candids reigned supreme. It's not that these pictures are technically better than the other ones I have. I just love these three for their stories. I love the excitement in the first image. The second, I'll be honest I just love the look they are giving each other. The third, is all about embarrassment. This was during the best man's speech which I have to say was the best I have ever heard. I don't think anybody knew what he was going to say next, including himself.
Posed pictures can be amazing but even after looking at them over and over. These are the ones that make me smile. We'll there is one that tops them all but that isn't going to make it here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great shots, Nate!
You're right, candids rule! ;)