Friday, October 17, 2008

The Last Day




I don't know what to do about it. This summer and fall have been quite the ride. Living with a room mate instead of a wife, being in the mountains, never sleeping, and of course photography. The whole time I have been by myself but never alone. I have always had the support of my wife from afar and the friendships that I have built over the course of the entire summer. It was hard. It was exhausting. It was amazing. I don't know if I would have changed any of it if I could have.

I just wanted to remind everyone that although we are proceeding forward by ourselves, we built an amazing network of photographers over this summer and we should use it. Remember that every time we are stuck financially, creatively, or just having a hard week, we are all going through a similar problems. There will always be an ear to listen if you need to talk. Anyone can call me if they need it. We are each starting our careers in a very person career but this summer has taught us that we should never be alone in that pursuit again.

2 comments:

mivpiv said...

I will miss you Nate!

Anonymous said...

I agree Nate. Please feel free to email me any time if you need ideas for pricing, marketing, etc. This is hard work, but the momentum is starting to pick up. Let me know if you have any suggestions or lessons you've learned.