Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Collin [Minneapolis Senior Portrait Photographer]

I haven't blogged much about the business side lately! I've been kind of overwhelmed by all of it lately. I am catching up though! I better hurry though because it is only going to get busier in the next few months!

While talking to Collin the first time, I knew I was going to like him. He's one of the most laid back guys ever, not to mention, he's seriously smart! He knew what he wanted the feel of his photos to be and from there asked for some advice. I threw a few options at him and he went and checked them out. I love when my clients take ownership of their shoots! He ended up choosing St. Anthony Main, one of my favorite places! Thanks so much for hanging out with me for an evening!


















No comments: