Monday, August 17, 2009

I Voted!!


I know that this seems like it is coming at the wrong time of year, okay it is. Still every vote counts! Blurb books is running a contest for all people's choice award for all photographic books and there is one book that has to win. A DOG AND HIS GIRL by Athena Lonsdale and Cyrus.

Last summer, at RMSP, I was lucky enough to meet both Cyrus and Athena. It's kind of hard not to meet both of them at the same time. Cyrus has one of the most unique views of the world and he's a pretty awesome dog. Athena's alright also. :) More seriously, Athena is just crazy talented. She is one of the most creative people I've met, and you can see her personality in every image she takes. Please vote for their book here. The contest only runs until August 20th, so vote quick!

I have to admit, I'm kind of bummed that I don't have a photograph of Cyrus with his paw print on it. I guess I'll just have to buy the book. I've seen a lot of their work and it really is amazing. I would love it if all of you would go out and vote for their book. Also, if you want a great blog that is guaranteed to make you smile, go to Cyrus's Blog. It's awesome.

No comments: