Tuesday, August 25, 2009

For the low price of....








So yesterday I had the opportunity to see how the other half lives. So maybe it isn't ever the other half, more like the top 5%. I've photographed a lot of cars in the past, but never something like this. The images above are of a Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione. It's a really sweet vehicle and it sounds AMAZING.

You know that this car is meant to go fast and I mean really fast when all the employees don't want to drive it, park it, or frankly, touch it. I have to admit, the excitement wears off pretty fast and then the anxiety kicks in. I could have 60 or my Stratus's for the same price as the 8C.

So if you need a new car and this is the one you want. It's at Morrie's Maserati in Minnetonka, MN. Tell them that Nate sent you (maybe I can get some commission). Oh yeah, it's $300,585. Before taxes...

No comments: