Thursday, February 12, 2009

The price of comfort....29.99

I don't know about anybody else but, my laptop gets really hot. I actually worry about it. I mean all of my other equipment fails, sooner or later I know my laptop will also. I just picked up a Belkin cooling pad and I really like it.

I grudgingly purchased a cooling pad and I have to say I am SO happy with it. I don't have temperature readings so there is no precise measurements here but, I bet it has dropped my computers running temperature by 15-20 degrees. I just wanted to share with you. Belkin also makes some other models. I just got the cheap one. Have a look if your legs or palms are burning in the future.

1 comment:

Missy said...

It will also save your battery. The hot laptop temperatures will take a lot of time out of the lifespan of your battery. You won't have to buy a replacement battery as soon if you keep it cool :-)