Friday, May 21, 2010

OMG


I know right? Here everyone thought I had disappeared. In my absence from blogging, I realized one thing.... I'm kind of awful at it! Maybe not the writing, all though I think differently, but more the consistency. Too me a blog is something that needs to be done regularly.

I've been putting my blogs off until I could hit that goal of regularity. (That kind of sounds like some sort of Fiber One commercial) I don't know what it was in this last week, but my outlook has been changing. I realized that I have to quit looking for the right time and actually make it my time. It's been a slow evolution in my thinking, I know. I'm just glad it finally came around!

We'll see what happens in the future, but look forward to hearing from me a little more often...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.