Monday, July 13, 2009

My kind of work...




I've been absent again. This time I have a great reason! I spent a week at Brookside Resort. It was great to be outdoors for a whole week just to be concentrating on photography. Let me tell you, photographing resorts is a gig I want to do a LOT more often!

This place was great. I have to say that it is probably the quintessential family resort in MN. The tradition that this resort has is great. They've been in business for 30+ years and the whole time I was there I every guest had a story of coming there since childhood and are now bringing their own children. Spending a whole week there made me want to have kids just to bring them there!

I'm going to upload a bunch of pictures that I shot for them later on, but for now you are just getting one. This one is all about the perks of the visit. Of course, I had to take a round after Andrea did, no pictures of me though! I don't have half the talent for it she does and even that may be stretching it.

All I can say, is that I want to go back.

No comments: